Preserving the history of flight and space exploration as experienced by Purdue University alumni, educators, and researchers in engineering, aeronautics, and astronautics.
The international history of psychoactive substances and their benefits to medicine and healing.
Documenting the pioneering women who helped shape Purdue and Indiana history.
- Purdue Payload Slated to Fly on First Test Flight of Orion Vehicle
- Indiana’s first female firefighter retires, donates uniform to Purdue Libraries
- Alumni astronaut Cernan donates mapbook from Apollo 17 lunar mission (From Purdue Today)
- University Records Project to discover undocumented history (From Purdue Today)
- Purdue marks 100 years of Road School with Indiana Transportation Exhibit
About the Archives
The mission of the Purdue University Libraries Archives and Special Collections unit is to support the discovery, learning, and engagement goals of Purdue University by identifying, collecting, preserving, and making available for research records and papers of enduring value created or received by the University and its employees.
To help with this Mission, donations are key to the future of the Archives. To learn more about donating materials to the Archives, please see our transfer guidelines.
Visit Archives on:
Stewart Center, 4th floor of HSSE library
504 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Purdue University Libraries - SPEC
504 W State St
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058