In order to meet our mission to provide comprehensive instruction opportunities to students and other archival researchers, we have created library guides—better known as LibGuides—to assist in the use and study of archival materials. Please click on the links below to access these guides.
- Primary Sources in Archives & Special Collections
- Personal Digital Archiving: The Basics
- ENGL 413 / MARS 420 - History of the Book
- ENGL 106 / 108: Teaching Assistant Guide For Implementation of Archives and Special Collections into Freshman Composition
- Women’s Studies Resources at the Purdue Archives and Special Collections