Historical Records Links
Business Records Links
The Purdue University Records Project aims to survey and inventory the holdings of Purdue University’s academic and administrative departments, focusing on those on the main West Lafayette campus. This survey will identify records materials that have lasting historical value relating to Purdue history and the history of its units and departments.
Goals of the Project
- Discovery of Purdue-created documents and records
- Documentation of all departmental records holdings
- Education of and outreach to departments concerning care and preservation of their materials
- Planning the feasibility of launching a university records program based upon survey findings
The goal of the Project is not to transfer campus records to the Archives, but instead to locate and document the materials that are most significant to Purdue history, and prioritize those records for preservation and improved access.
- Adriana Harmeyer, Outreach Archivist
- Phone: (765) 494-2263
- Email: email@example.com