G.R.I.P. (Graduate Research Information Portal) An information portal for graduate students about the services and resources available at Purdue University Libraries.
Video express on the Life Sciences Library 4th floor is open to Purdue faculty, staff and students. Click here for information and to schedule the video express.
- High Throughput Screening for Food Safety Assessment
- "Recent advances in array-based detectors and imaging technologies have provided high throughput systems that can operate within a substantially reduced timeframe and other techniques that can detect multiple contaminants at one time. "
- Colour Additives for Foods and Beverages
- "Food colour additives have been the focus of much research in the last few years, and there is increasing consumer demand for natural and safer synthetic colours."
- Lycopene: Food Sources, Potential Role in Human Health and Antioxidant Effects
- "This book discusses food sources, the potential role in human health of lycopene, and the antioxidant effects lycopene possesses.
- A Complete Course in Canning and Related Processes
- "The book reviews the types of containers used for canned foods, the variety of materials which can be used, and the ingredients that are used in the preparation of canning"
- Haeckel's Embryos: Images, Evolution and Fraud
- This compilation brings to light Haeckel's extraordinary drawings of embryos along with the many accusations against Haeckel's discoveries.
- Pathology of the Developing Mouse: A Systematic Approach
- "Pathology of the Developing Mouse provides, in so far as feasible, one complete reference on the design, analysis, and interpretation of abnormal findings that may be detected in developing mice before and shortly after birth."
- Handbook of Laboratory Animal Bacteriolology
- "...provides comprehensive information on all bacterial phylae found in laboratory rodents and rabbits to assist managers, veterinary pathologist, and laboratory animal veterinarians in the management of these organisms."
- Wildlife in the Anthropocene: Conservation After Nature
- "Jamie Lorimer argues that the idea of nature as a pure and timeless place characterized by the absence of humans has come to an end."
About the Library
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences Rm. 2400
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058
Purdue University Libraries - LIFE
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Located in Lilly Hall of Life Sciences (LILY)
- Access to the libraries resources from nineteen ITaP computers
- Quiet study and group study areas available
- Small conference room available by reservation (765-494-2910)
- Research assistance is available at the information desk and with library faculty by appointment
- The library offers 3 floors of quiet study and group study space