G.R.I.P. (Graduate Research Information Portal) An information portal for graduate students about the services and resources available at Purdue University Libraries.
Video express on the Life Sciences Library 4th floor is open to Purdue faculty, staff and students. Click here for information and to schedule the video express.
- Introducing Genetics 2nd edition
- "Introducing Genetics provides an accessible introduction to the three key areas of genetics: Mendelian, Molecular and Population."
- Ecosystem Services: from Concept to Practice
- "Despite the growing popularity of the concept of ecosystem services, policy-makers and practitioners continue to struggle with the challenge of translating it into practice."
- Marine Biodiversity, Climatic Variability and Global Changes
- "Biodiversity loss in terrestrial environments associated with human activities has been appreciated as a major issue for some years now."
- Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems
- "The encyclopedia addresses important issues by examining topics of global agriculture and food systems that are key to understanding the challenges we face."
- Advances in Fermented Foods and Beverages
- "Fermentation is used in a wide range of food and beverage applications, and the technology for enhancing this process is continually evolving."
- Colour Additives for Foods and Beverages
- "Food colour additives have been the focus of much research in the last few years, and there is increasing consumer demand for natural and safer synthetic colours."
- Food Poisoning: Outbreaks, Bacterial Sources and Adverse Health Effects
- "This detailed and compassionate book will be of great interest to medical professionals, students, public health policy makers, philanthropic donors, and those with a general interest in global health."
- International Code of Nomenclature for Algae, Fungi, and Plants
About the Library
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences Rm. 2400
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058
Purdue University Libraries - LIFE
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Located in Lilly Hall of Life Sciences (LILY)
- Access to the libraries resources from nineteen ITaP computers
- Quiet study and group study areas available
- Small conference room available by reservation (765-494-2910)
- Research assistance is available at the information desk and with library faculty by appointment
- The library offers 3 floors of quiet study and group study space