- Climate Change and Coastal Ecosystems
- "Based upon a four decade longitudinal study of river-estuarine systems in the Northeast Gulf of Mexico, this book provides a detailed comparative analysis of the long-term data with specific references to similarities and differences in system response to nutrient loading (natural and anthropogenic) and long-term climatological cycles."
- The Atlas of climate Change: Mapping the World's Greatest Challenge
- "This highly acclaimed atlas distills the vast science of climate change, providing a reliable and insightful guide to this rapidly growing field."
- Understanding Vineyard Soils
- "There is no branch of agriculture in which soils are more rhapsodized and venerated then in viticulture."
- Training Student to Extract Value from Big Data: Summary of a Workshop
- "As the availability of high-throughput data-collection technologies, such as information-sensing mobile devices, remote sensing, internet log records, and wireless sensor networks has grown, science, engineering, and business have rapidly transitioned from striving to develop information from scant data to a situation in which the challenge is now that the amount of information exceeds a human's ability to examine, let alone absorb, it."
- Turfgrass Science and Management
- "Turfgrass Science and Management is intended both for people who are presently working as turfgrass managers and for students-the turfgrass managers of the future."
- Phenological Synchrony and Bird Migration
- "Bird migration is a well-researched phenological event. However, few studies in North America have investigated the effects of climate change and extreme weather events on the relationships of migratory avian species and their seasonal resources."
- Navigating Metabolism
- " In a refreshing approach to the subject of metabolism, Navigating Metabolism provides a conceptual framework for navigating these pathways, showing how cells generate energy and synthesize cellular constituents and then further relating metabolic reactions to molecular, genetic, and signaling underpinnings."
About the Library
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences Rm. 2400
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058
Purdue University Libraries - LIFE
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Located in Lilly Hall of Life Sciences (LILY)
- Access to the libraries resources from nineteen ITaP computers
- Quiet study and group study areas available
- Small conference room available by reservation (765-494-2910)
- Research assistance is available at the information desk and with library faculty by appointment