G.R.I.P. (Graduate Research Information Portal) An information portal for graduate students about the services and resources available at Purdue University Libraries.
Video express on the Life Sciences Library 4th floor is open to Purdue faculty, staff and students. Click here for information and to schedule the video express.
- The Greenhouse Gas Balance of Italy
- "The book addresses in a comprehensive way the full greenhouse gases budget of the Italian landscape, focusing on land use and terrestrial ecosystems."
- Insect Repellents Handbook
- "...summarizes evidence-based information on insect repellents to inform decisions by those involved with insect repellent research, development, and use."
- Biopesticides Handbook
- "...details the benefits of biopesticides all along the food chain, offering a full spectrum and review of the range of organisms and organic products that may be used in the biological control of insects."
- Heat Treatment for Insect Control: Developments and Applications
- "The book examines how controlled heat treatment kills all stages of pest insect life across species and without causing damage to surrounding structures or electronics."
- Plant Diseases and Their Management in Organic Agriculture
- " Plant Diseases and Their Management in Organic Agriculture is the first comprehensive book that fully addresses the systems approach to organic plant disease management and is a must for any researcher, student, or practitioner involved in organics research, organics production, or regulation."
- Conpendium of Coffee Diseases and Pests
- " In addition to Coffee Leaf Rust, there are many other diseases as well as insects, mites, and nematodes attacking coffee crops. These disorders have hurt growers, as well as consumers, making coffee beans more scarce and, in turn, more expensive than ever across the world."
- Representing Landscapes: Digital
- "In each chapter, leading lecturers, professors and practitioners in the field of landscape architecture explain a specific digital approach with the use of images from their department to show how each technique can be used in inspirational examples."
- Therapeutic Gardens: Design for Healing Spaces
- "More than ever before, landscape architects, garden designers, and healthcare professionals are asked to create gardens that meet the physical, psychological, emotional and social needs of a wide range of user groups."
- Plans and Views of Public Parks
- "Lavishly illustrated with over 470 images―129 of them in color―this book reveals Frederick Law Olmsted’s design concepts for more than seventy public park projects through a rich collection of sketches, studies, lithographs, paintings, historical photographs, and comprehensive descriptions"
- Bioinformatics Data Skills
- "Learn the data skills necessary for turning large sequencing datasets into reproducible and robust biological findings"
About the Library
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences Rm. 2400
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058
Purdue University Libraries - LIFE
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Located in Lilly Hall of Life Sciences (LILY)
- Access to the libraries resources from nineteen ITaP computers
- Quiet study and group study areas available
- Small conference room available by reservation (765-494-2910)
- Research assistance is available at the information desk and with library faculty by appointment
- The library offers 3 floors of quiet study and group study space