The Pharmacy, Nursing, & Health Sciences Library is permanently CLOSED. We are in the process of shifting activities over the summer to the Wilmeth Active Learning Center, which will open in August 7, 2017.
Purdue's new Thomas S. and Harvey D. Wilmeth Active Learning Center's innovative design and 24/7 accessibility encourage students to learn according to their own personalities and preferences. Visit the WALC website for updates. https://www.lib.purdue.edu/alc/
Purdue updates model of West Lafayette campusThe new model displays new buildings and the latest landscaping features. The diorama replaces the 1957 model located in the Great Hall of Purdue Memorial.
G.R.I.P. (Graduate Research Information Portal) An information portal for graduate students about the services and resources available at Purdue University Libraries.
- Natural Products Chemistry: Sources, Separations, and Structures
- "This impressive natural products book is intended as an introduction for undergraduates to natural products for the first time, and for students studying pharmacognosy and related fields who wish to broaden their understanding of the field. The book is not meant to be comprehensive, but rather an introductory text to natural products chemistry, and hence is broad rather than in-depth."
There is also an online version of this book."
- Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences with Patient Care Correlations
- "Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences with Patient Care Correlations provides a solid foundation in the areas of science that pharmacy students most need to understand to succeed in their education and career. "
- Principlea of Research Design and Drug Literature Evaluation
- "Principles of Research Design and Drug Literature Evaluation is a unique resource that provides a balanced approach covering critical elements of clinical research, biostatistical principles, and scientific literature evaluation techniques for evidence-based medicine."
- Drug Delivery
- "Drug Delivery is the latest and most up-to-date text on drug delivery and offers an excellent working foundation for students and clinicians in health professions and graduate students including nursing, pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry, as well as researchers and scientists."
- Patient Assessment in Pharmacy
- "The goal of Patient Assessment in Pharmacy is to impart the assessment and practice skills necessary to provide optimal patient care when working in an ambulatory care environment."
- Casebook in Clinical Pharmakinetics and Drug Dosing
- "Casebook in Pharmacokinetics and Drug Dosing uses real-life cases to teach pharmacy students, pharmacists, and clinical pharmacists how to apply pharmacokinetics to formulate proper dosing regimens."
- Leadership and Management in Pharmacy Practice
- "Over the past years, the changing nature of pharmacy practice has caused many to realize that the practice must not only be managed, but also led. "
About the Library
Heine Pharmacy Building Room 272
575 Stadium Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Purdue University Libraries - PNHS
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Located on the 2nd floor of the Heine Pharmacy building (RHPH), this library contains Purdue University's health-related materials. Patrons have access to 30,000 physical volumes a collection of databases and other electronic resources , 6 ITaP computers, printers, scanner, copier, WiFi connection, and research assistance upon request.
There is a study space both on the first floor and balcony areas with vast amounts of natural light from the tall windows.